Here are the steps to install the Apache server on Windows 11:
- Download the Apache HTTP Server from the official website (https://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi). Choose the version that matches your Windows architecture (32-bit or 64-bit).
- After the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Choose the components you want to install and the destination folder for the Apache server. You can leave the default values if you are not sure.
- Select the installation type as “Typical” and click “Next”.
- In the next screen, you will be asked to configure the server. If you are not familiar with server configuration, it is recommended to choose the default values.
- In the next screen, you will be asked to enter the network domain and server name. You can leave these fields blank and click “Next”.
- In the next screen, you will be asked to enter the administrator’s email address. Enter your email address or leave this field blank.
- Choose the option “For All Users, on Port 80, as a Service – Recommended” and click “Next”.
- In the next screen, you will be asked to enter the server name and domain information. You can leave these fields blank and click “Next”.
- In the next screen, you will be asked to confirm the installation. Click “Install” to start the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, you will see a message asking if you want to start the Apache server. Check the box and click “Finish” to start the server.
- To test if the Apache server is running, open your web browser and enter “http://localhost” in the address bar. You should see the Apache test page.
That’s it! You have successfully installed and started the Apache server on Windows 11.
How To Make Youtube Downloader Website | With Code and Script